"It's not enough for a personal injury lawyer to know the law. An experienced lawyer should be familiar with previous cases that are relevant to the accident in which you were injured. If there is a case that matches up against yours, I will find it and use it."
- Todd Barsumian
- People and oversized vehicles share the same space.
- Highway workers contend with speeding traffic.
- Multiple contractors must work side by side.
- As a project progresses, the site is constantly changing.
- Scaffolds and cranes collapse.
- Forklifts and trucks cause injuries.
- Walls and roofs collapse.
- Footing is uncertain, and objects fall from above.
- Power tools such as nail guns and jackhammers fail.
- Materials catch fire, vent gas or explode.
- Safety failures create emergency situations that put workers in harm's way.
Barsumian Law represents victims of serious construction accidents. When accidents are fatal, we also represent surviving family members.
These are not workers' compensation cases, but accidents in which the negligent party is not the worker's direct employer. Todd Barsumian files personal injury suits against other drivers, other contractors, property owners and makers of products that fail and cause injury on the job site.Barsumian Law ∙ Offices In Newburgh, Indiana
The principle is simple: When you are hurt and another party's negligence contributed to the injury, you have the right to seek just compensation from that party. When you do, you want an experienced and capable attorney who will fight aggressively to help you obtain full and fair financial compensation to cover your bills and keep you going until you do make a full recovery.
In addition to construction sites, Mr. Barsumian handles claims and lawsuits over other work situations where a party that is not your direct employer is at fault. This includes industrial accidents, trucking accidents and farm accidents.
If you have been injured at a construction site or any work site where the injury was the result of someone other than your employer, call (812) 490-0820 or at (317) 644-6975, for a free, no-obligation case evaluation with Todd Barsumian. You can also describe your accident in a brief email.